Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Sprites
#5
I'm not so pleased of the shape of the ears, and of the shading. Maybe you could stick in an intermediate shade? The eyes seem a strange shape and I interpreted the nose as a beak at first, which I think is due to the nose's shape: I would get rid of its outline actually. Anyway, I'm looking forward to progress!


Messages In This Thread
Custom Sprites - by Digi300 - 01-17-2010, 03:47 PM
RE: Custom Sprites - by Rhyme - 01-17-2010, 03:52 PM
RE: Custom Sprites - by Digi300 - 01-17-2010, 03:56 PM
RE: Custom Sprites - by Chdonga - 01-17-2010, 04:03 PM
RE: Custom Sprites - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-17-2010, 04:05 PM
RE: Custom Sprites - by Digi300 - 01-17-2010, 04:27 PM
RE: Custom Sprites - by Digi300 - 01-18-2010, 07:38 PM
RE: Custom Sprites - by Chdonga - 01-19-2010, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)