Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Afternoon all
#1
Howdy. Woo, It's nice to be just normal around here.

So yeah. I'm JonathanEx. You might remember me as the useless admin on Pixeltendo, the high pitched one on tSRadio, or the ranting idiot on BritishGaming.co.uk

I don't really sprite, just think I'll come here for a chat. And I know Dazz. We're going to some game event soon and to the pub afterwards.

So yes, hello.


Messages In This Thread
Afternoon all - by JonathanEx - 08-05-2008, 07:40 AM
RE: Afternoon all - by Flare - 08-15-2008, 08:22 PM
RE: Afternoon all - by Sonikku - 08-15-2008, 08:51 PM
RE: Afternoon all - by Yawackhary - 08-16-2008, 01:45 PM
RE: Afternoon all - by Maxpphire - 08-17-2008, 01:13 AM
RE: Afternoon all - by Raytheon - 08-17-2008, 01:50 AM
RE: Afternoon all - by Teeks - 08-17-2008, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)