Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario Land Colored
#5
Well I made it look more 8-bit looking like you guys wanted and this is how it turned out.

[Image: smlcoloredpreview2dl9.png]

To me it looks way to much like the SMB1 Mario and thats mostly why I used those colors in the first one. and yes I know the submarine and plane use 5 colors but thats only because im having alittle truble looking for the right color scheme. So anyways what do you guys think? Better? Worse?


Messages In This Thread
Super Mario Land Colored - by Linkin800 - 08-03-2008, 08:19 PM
RE: Super Mario Land Colored - by Ngamer01 - 08-04-2008, 09:11 AM
RE: Super Mario Land Colored - by Chdonga - 08-04-2008, 10:07 AM
RE: Super Mario Land Colored - by Gors - 08-04-2008, 11:29 AM
RE: Super Mario Land Colored - by Linkin800 - 08-04-2008, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)