Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

so I get on MSN
#1
and I'm in a chat and see this

TMS : ANYWAYS. So she's dating this guy I knew in middle school and was friends with, and so she tells me that they've been having sex, but he wants to try anal with her.
But she said he's not allowed to do that to her until it's been done to him.
Long story short:
She wants me to fuck this guy.
Should I do it?
Key: LASJFKLAJWRKLJAT
Crim: ...
Sir David Mother Fucker: man TMS, you're a pretty big distinguished gentleman lately.


what the FUCK did I just read


Messages In This Thread
so I get on MSN - by Sponge - 01-05-2010, 11:18 PM
RE: so I get on MSN - by Vipershark - 01-05-2010, 11:32 PM
RE: so I get on MSN - by Mech - 01-05-2010, 11:33 PM
RE: so I get on MSN - by Sponge - 01-05-2010, 11:37 PM
RE: so I get on MSN - by TMS - 01-05-2010, 11:35 PM
RE: so I get on MSN - by Stirred Drei Ling - 01-06-2010, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)