Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Please help me with my customs (I still need help guys) Please... Anyone on this forum.......
#1
Hello my name is Azure Fox and I have seen that many items and bad guys in the super mario sunshine section have not been made and I would like to make them but I've never made customs besides for these which are SMS coins. The thin coins on the side are supposed to be the second frame. Please I need help and I try to improve the coins and move to harder things like yoshi eggs and cartons and bad guys.

[Image: customcoin-2.png]

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk310...coin-2.png


Messages In This Thread
Please help me with my customs (I still need help guys) Please... Anyone on this forum....... - by Torres - 08-04-2008, 10:14 AM
RE: Please help me with my customs - by Chdonga - 08-04-2008, 10:39 AM
RE: Please help me with my customs - by Previous - 08-04-2008, 10:43 AM
RE: Please help me with my customs - by Gors - 08-04-2008, 11:28 AM
RE: Please help me with my customs - by Torres - 08-04-2008, 03:18 PM
RE: Please help me with my customs - by Previous - 08-04-2008, 03:35 PM
RE: Please help me with my customs - by Rakia - 08-04-2008, 03:36 PM
RE: Please help me with my customs - by Torres - 08-04-2008, 03:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)