Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

in this country, you gotta get the money first
#43
(01-05-2010, 06:26 PM)Dougy Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 06:23 PM)bill cOsby 420}} Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 06:20 PM)Dougy Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 06:13 PM)Number Six Wrote: wow kid, you seriously don't understand spamhaul at all

you are taking every post seriously and the only thing it's doing it making it easier for us to make fun of you

Me ? Taking post seriously ?
Right. Of Course. I live for and by this forum. Why shouldn't I take them seriously. I mean come on. After reading...that one guy with a name, telling me to shut up, the only thing I can do now is killing myself.
kill yourself lmao

don't you see I'm busy doing it.
Sheesh.

[Image: Mitchell_Henderson.jpg]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)