Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello
#1
After visiting this site for a couple months, I've finally decided to join. I got pretty interested in spriting once I learned to animate frames...And then I started to try and make flash clips with the sprites.

So, when I found this site, I thought it'd be cool to learn how to pull out sprites from their games on my own. As with most things, it probably won't be easy, but I'm willing to learn.

Salutations~


Messages In This Thread
Hello - by Flandre Scarlet - 01-05-2010, 05:38 PM
RE: Hello - by Alpha Six - 01-05-2010, 05:44 PM
RE: Hello - by GaryASPG - 01-05-2010, 06:00 PM
RE: Hello - by Adam - 01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: Hello - by Geo the Fox - 01-05-2010, 07:34 PM
RE: Hello - by Vipershark - 01-05-2010, 08:03 PM
RE: Hello - by Flandre Scarlet - 01-05-2010, 09:20 PM
RE: Hello - by Maxpphire - 01-05-2010, 10:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)