Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which is better, DC or Marvel? (I prefer Marvel)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DC
25.00%
1 25.00%
Marvel
50.00%
2 50.00%
Both
0%
0 0%
Neither
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom MM1 (Megaman 1) Sprites
#1
I tried searching for some custom MM1 sprites and didn't find any, so I decided to make this. I've made a lot of custom MM1 before this. I haven't made full sheets yet but I'm coming to it. I've posted most of these on my deviant art profile but thought they would be more appropriate here. Here are the ones I'm working on:
(I'm really into comics)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       


Messages In This Thread
Custom MM1 (Megaman 1) Sprites - by RegiWay888 - 01-05-2010, 03:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)