01-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Now for something completely different:
![[Image: a5ckl2.png]](http://i46.tinypic.com/a5ckl2.png)
![[Image: 2eb7k47.png]](http://i45.tinypic.com/2eb7k47.png)
These are my first ever texture rips which I don't think that I did them right considering that I used the EA Graphics Editor to rip them from my own disc (people who are more experted on this thing, have I done it right?). I wanted to do the kits but the software doesn't support importing fsh palettes, oh well. Also I can't find an icon for the game that isn't JPGed and don't want to install the game to do so.
![[Image: a5ckl2.png]](http://i46.tinypic.com/a5ckl2.png)
![[Image: 2eb7k47.png]](http://i45.tinypic.com/2eb7k47.png)
These are my first ever texture rips which I don't think that I did them right considering that I used the EA Graphics Editor to rip them from my own disc (people who are more experted on this thing, have I done it right?). I wanted to do the kits but the software doesn't support importing fsh palettes, oh well. Also I can't find an icon for the game that isn't JPGed and don't want to install the game to do so.

