Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sun from Paper Mario 64
#10
Like I said, IDK about this style but the old ones had the same all grey AA.

Also you overdid everything I said. I'll edit it later.

[Image: idkwhat.png]

I don't sprite in this style, so I just went with what I could tell just looked weird, other than the AA. You can figure that out for yourself.

use it as you like, idc, that is the point


Messages In This Thread
Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Baegal - 01-01-2010, 10:29 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Sengir - 01-01-2010, 10:30 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Baegal - 01-01-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Sengir - 01-01-2010, 10:45 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Baegal - 01-02-2010, 02:23 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Sengir - 01-02-2010, 03:34 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Baegal - 01-02-2010, 05:33 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Baegal - 01-02-2010, 07:59 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Stirred Drei Ling - 01-02-2010, 09:13 PM
RE: Sun from Paper Mario 64 - by Baegal - 01-02-2010, 09:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)