Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

word on the street is FFXIII sucks
#33
I've never bothered to go past the first village in FF2 because of the retarded battle/level system. Even in the "fixed" remakes, it's still stupid.
Maybe if they retool the entire battle system back to the traditional style in a future remake, I'll play it.

I've heard a lot of people say that they like FF4 the best, and while it isn't bad, from what I've played of it so far, it's outclassed in every way possible by FF6.


Note that I've never beaten a final fantasy game (or gotten past the "disc-one" equivalents in any game.)

I'm the furthest in 6 (I think somewhere near halfway through the game, I dunno. The world hasn't ended yet.)
I got to the second world in 5.

The rest I'm so close to the beginning that I might as well not have started at all, haha


Messages In This Thread
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Ton - 12-24-2009, 10:43 PM
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Shawn - 12-26-2009, 01:27 AM
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Rob - 12-27-2009, 09:55 AM
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Sol - 12-27-2009, 05:50 AM
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Vipershark - 12-29-2009, 03:32 AM
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Kesha - 12-30-2009, 02:33 AM
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Ton - 12-31-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: word on the street is FFXIII sucks - by Gwen - 01-02-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)