Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mini's Ky Kiske WIP
#4
I love how easy it is to quote people here. Anyways...
(12-27-2009, 06:44 PM)Star56 Wrote: I love the style. But his left arm(Right to us) looks kind of squished. Other than that, it looks pretty nice.
Yeah I thought so too... I'll work on it.
(12-27-2009, 10:47 PM)Metaru Wrote: adding to that, everything but the face is having some problems in terms of anatomy.

is this traced somehow or you are doing it from scratch?
No this is from scratch except I used JUS Allen as a base to get started.


Messages In This Thread
Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by miniova - 12-27-2009, 02:07 PM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by Star56 - 12-27-2009, 06:44 PM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by Cobalt Blue - 12-27-2009, 10:47 PM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by miniova - 12-28-2009, 10:23 AM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by tsr moderation staff - 12-28-2009, 10:36 AM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by miniova - 12-28-2009, 12:02 PM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by tsr moderation staff - 12-28-2009, 12:47 PM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by Gors - 12-28-2009, 02:31 PM
RE: Mini's Ky Kiske WIP - by Star56 - 12-28-2009, 03:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)