12-25-2009, 10:34 PM
![[Image: nevan.png]](http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/580/nevan.png)
I didn't see much problem with the original colors, but these are better anyway. I've done some work on general shading and the legs (animation-wise), but I'm still not sure about the latter. I'll keep looking at them.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
It's rare that I sprite..
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
It's rare that I sprite.. - by Epichao - 12-25-2009, 12:00 AM
RE: It's rare that I sprite.. - by Cobalt Blue - 12-25-2009, 01:57 AM
RE: It's rare that I sprite.. - by Jovian-12 - 12-25-2009, 06:09 AM
RE: It's rare that I sprite.. - by Epichao - 12-25-2009, 10:34 PM
RE: It's rare that I sprite.. - by Cobalt Blue - 12-25-2009, 11:53 PM
|