Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Eternity's Child
#11
I didn't say the art style was bad, I simply said I didn't like it.
Oh by no means would an art style ever make me not buy a game if I thought it was a good purchase. For the price I would normally buy this hands down just because I'm not playing much at the moment but my lack of home internet makes Steam play up a bit and thus this will be added to the "Get one day" list. And no doubt my little brother (who makes love to the Wii) will get this.


Messages In This Thread
Eternity's Child - by Badassbill - 07-31-2008, 06:25 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Goemar - 07-31-2008, 06:43 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Badassbill - 07-31-2008, 06:47 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by silent sniper - 07-31-2008, 06:54 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Goemar - 07-31-2008, 06:59 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Badassbill - 07-31-2008, 07:44 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-31-2008, 07:14 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Goemar - 07-31-2008, 07:52 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Badassbill - 07-31-2008, 08:02 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Dazz - 07-31-2008, 09:22 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Goemar - 08-01-2008, 08:57 AM
RE: Eternity's Child - by kyrtuck - 08-01-2008, 11:48 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Phantom Killah - 08-02-2008, 12:16 AM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Caraccidential - 08-02-2008, 12:33 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-02-2008, 01:09 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Badassbill - 08-02-2008, 01:32 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by LilGrim1991 - 08-02-2008, 02:20 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Badassbill - 08-02-2008, 03:13 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by mozzy - 08-02-2008, 06:26 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Dolphman - 08-02-2008, 11:27 PM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Badassbill - 08-16-2008, 06:38 AM
RE: Eternity's Child - by Ultimatedude - 08-16-2008, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)