Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I haven't made a topic today
#40
(12-21-2009, 09:51 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote:
Quote:those of you who Stairway to Heaven sucks either haven't listened to it all the way through (because the best part is after the second half) or are just trolling
I am being completely serious and I have listened to it all the way through
it just

is not very good

[spoiler]through, in fact I will again right now:

0:20 not too much going on, acoustic guitar riff with a kind of southern/folk tinge to it and warm synths, later being replaced by flutes.

0:56 vocals come in. nothing to comment, his vocals are kind of bland - like they're trying to be heart-felt and mellow but they just come off as being "there".

2:00 woah, a change in the riff. still not even remotely interesting though.

2:19 generic guitar strum, this basically continues for a while

4:00 starting to build up. getting a little better, but I ughed at the "oh oh oh oh oh"

4:50 well its good that it makes you wonder, but you don't have to keep repeating yourself~

the drums feel don't really seem to fit very well.

6:00 the drums are much better now, but the guitar solo isn't that good!

6Cute8 the guitar in the background is good enough, too bad it has to be tarnished by the utterly mediocre solo.

6:44 I can almost feel something here. But it's kind of blue-balled, if you get what I mean!

7:20 plant is kind of annoying


oh
its over

okay, well now I feel even more blueballed, it was kind of doing something there and building up and then it just ended ~

All of these riffs are pretty generic and there isn't a single thing memorable about this song

I've already forgotten what the riffs sounded like [/spoiler]
wow

you really went through all that to just say "I don't like it"

well whatever it's your opinion


Messages In This Thread
I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-20-2009, 11:20 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-20-2009, 11:24 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-20-2009, 11:38 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Jalopes - 12-20-2009, 11:33 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Stooben - 12-21-2009, 02:45 AM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Jalopes - 12-20-2009, 11:41 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by ////AUD - 12-20-2009, 11:42 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-20-2009, 11:43 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Vipershark - 12-21-2009, 02:57 AM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Alpha Six - 12-21-2009, 02:58 AM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Alpha Six - 12-21-2009, 04:24 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Raytheon - 12-21-2009, 07:08 AM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by SEX BUTT - 12-21-2009, 09:20 AM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Gollum - 12-21-2009, 11:04 AM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Cobalt Blue - 12-21-2009, 02:52 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Gollum - 12-21-2009, 11:52 AM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-21-2009, 02:10 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by PrettyNier - 12-21-2009, 02:54 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-21-2009, 06:53 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Alpha Six - 12-21-2009, 06:56 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by slut - 12-21-2009, 07:06 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-21-2009, 07:09 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by PrettyNier - 12-21-2009, 09:51 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Mech - 12-21-2009, 10:43 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Ravecat - 12-21-2009, 10:01 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Vipershark - 12-21-2009, 10:13 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Ravecat - 12-21-2009, 10:29 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Adam - 12-21-2009, 10:31 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Ravecat - 12-21-2009, 10:42 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Alpha Six - 12-21-2009, 10:34 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by slut - 12-22-2009, 07:41 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Vipershark - 12-22-2009, 07:47 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Vipershark - 12-22-2009, 07:59 PM
RE: I haven't made a topic today - by Vipershark - 12-22-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)