Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the jungle is frozen
#6
I know what you mean. If I'd had a little more time, I might have tried to fine-tune it some more and really emphasize those tones, but I kind of rushed it. I have too short an attention span to focus on one drawing for too long.

Obviously not going to go back and fix it, since I'm sick of looking at it, and I've already handed it in, but I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Mind you, it was supposed to be rough, so actually the whole picture should have been kind of scribbly, I just felt like adding more detail in some parts, experimenting with the icicles and stuff.


Messages In This Thread
the jungle is frozen - by froggerfun265 - 12-15-2009, 10:51 PM
RE: the jungle is frozen - by Stooben - 12-16-2009, 02:55 AM
RE: the jungle is frozen - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 12-16-2009, 03:07 AM
RE: the jungle is frozen - by Stooben - 12-16-2009, 03:35 AM
RE: the jungle is frozen - by Chutzpar - 12-16-2009, 09:57 AM
RE: the jungle is frozen - by froggerfun265 - 12-16-2009, 11:55 AM
RE: the jungle is frozen - by Chutzpar - 12-16-2009, 12:09 PM
RE: the jungle is frozen - by Rhyme - 12-16-2009, 01:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)