Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shading advice
#7
A.J. Nitro Wrote:
Nero_Gamer Wrote:don't the paper mario characters have thick black outlines?

Not if they're in a different style.

Yeah, I didnt think about that. I was just thinking about that style.

I would use at least one shade and highlight, or it wouldn't really look as good would it?

meh, just ignore me lol. I'm sure everyone else knows what they are talking about.


Messages In This Thread
Shading advice - by Wikiwow - 07-29-2008, 03:26 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Nero_Gamer - 07-29-2008, 08:40 PM
RE: Shading advice - by A.J. Nitro - 07-29-2008, 09:24 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Nero_Gamer - 07-30-2008, 02:12 AM
RE: Shading advice - by gangster guy - 07-29-2008, 08:46 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Wikiwow - 07-30-2008, 12:40 AM
RE: Shading advice - by Badassbill - 07-30-2008, 01:48 AM
RE: Shading advice - by Wikiwow - 07-30-2008, 03:58 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Cshad - 07-30-2008, 04:00 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Wikiwow - 07-30-2008, 04:03 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Cshad - 07-30-2008, 04:28 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Marioman20 - 07-30-2008, 05:21 PM
RE: Shading advice - by Goemar - 07-30-2008, 06:34 PM
RE: Shading advice - by TPoe - 07-31-2008, 10:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)