Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Making a comeback.
#1
Though if anybody remembers me, they probably doubt I'll be around that long. ;x

Hey guys, what's up? It's me, Kamon. Kamon137. Whatever you knew me by. If you knew me.

I used to explore the Pixeltendo forums from time to time, but never for too long--I just never really had any skill in spriting, so I'd come up with some below-average sprites on the occasions I popped in, only to find myself distracted with something else the next week and disappear.

But, hey. I'm here now, and who knows what'll happen.

Sup, Dazz.


Messages In This Thread
Making a comeback. - by Kamon - 07-29-2008, 10:23 PM
RE: Making a comeback. - by silent sniper - 07-29-2008, 10:35 PM
RE: Making a comeback. - by Kamon - 07-29-2008, 10:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)