Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

itt browse newest on deviantart, post beaut things
#54
(12-12-2009, 11:27 PM)Rökkan Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 10:39 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: probably not considered "newest"

BUT GOD DAMMIT STOP BASTARDIZING MY CHILDHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
I'll admit it's damn well drawn but still
I liked Lilo and Stitch

that, even though it is kind of stupid, is actually kind of cute in an awkward kind of way, it's not exactly bad or traumatizing, imo >:
plus I saw this artist once before, she's really good with coloured pencils and watercolor.
it's not as much traumatizing as it is that "I will never be able to unsee this"
:<


and uhhhh


Messages In This Thread
RE: itt browse newest on deviantart, post beaut things - by Rosencrantz - 12-13-2009, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)