Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I have an idea
#1
[Image: templatei.png]TEMPLATE
[Image: 86330001.png]EXAMPLE 1
[Image: 25190704.png]EXAMPLE 2
Basically you have a rectangle to do a character of some kind, any style, as long as it's PA and that it fills the whole of the rectangle. Once that's done you can add things around it but remember to make the background transparent.
This idea came to me when I cut a piece of lino in a strip and painted a character on it, I've already made six and I'm going on to my seventh, starting a fad in my art class...


Messages In This Thread
I have an idea - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-12-2009, 04:53 AM
RE: I have an idea - by Baegal - 12-12-2009, 11:13 AM
RE: I have an idea - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-15-2009, 02:13 PM
RE: I have an idea - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-18-2009, 10:32 AM
RE: I have an idea - by Baegal - 12-18-2009, 02:02 PM
RE: I have an idea - by Cobalt Blue - 12-19-2009, 04:44 AM
RE: I have an idea - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-19-2009, 09:33 AM
RE: I have an idea - by Adam - 12-19-2009, 01:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)