Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm not exactly new.
#1
I used to be an active member over a year ago, during the Pixeltendo era. I went by a different name then, Slip TP.
I came back, because I want to get into spriting again. I've missed it, and I've missed the community.
By the way, how much has changed since Pixeltendo? And why did TSR and PT separate, anyway?

Well, great to be back, and I can't wait to start spriting again.


Messages In This Thread
I'm not exactly new. - by Wikiwow - 07-29-2008, 04:15 AM
RE: I'm not exactly new. - by Yawackhary - 07-29-2008, 04:23 AM
RE: I'm not exactly new. - by Wikiwow - 07-29-2008, 04:29 AM
RE: I'm not exactly new. - by Flare - 07-29-2008, 08:07 AM
RE: I'm not exactly new. - by Zee - 07-29-2008, 09:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)