Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mr. Driller Sprites
#8
(12-09-2009, 06:46 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: There's an ending?

Holy crap. I was never that good.

Yeah there is I was trying to see all the differnet blocks I had to sprite so I played expert mode and there's the ending...Big Grin

Aslo I've finished the level tile set... It has the blocks, the capsules, and everything else(i believe)
If I'm wrong tell me!!!!!


Messages In This Thread
Mr. Driller Sprites - by Boi-kan - 12-06-2009, 01:36 PM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by Ton - 12-06-2009, 10:50 PM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-07-2009, 06:31 AM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by Boi-kan - 12-07-2009, 09:00 PM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by Ton - 12-08-2009, 03:05 AM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by Boi-kan - 12-08-2009, 09:51 PM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-09-2009, 06:46 PM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by Boi-kan - 12-09-2009, 07:25 PM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by Boi-kan - 12-14-2009, 08:17 PM
RE: Mr. Driller Sprites - by Solink - 12-14-2009, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)