Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

what is this like the tenth try?
#35
I like the second one's pants better, though. I was just about to ask if skinnypants were just the style and then I see you changed it. good choice imo.


Messages In This Thread
RE: what is this like the tenth try? - by Vic - 11-23-2009, 09:12 AM
RE: what is this like the tenth try? - by Rökkan - 11-23-2009, 09:25 AM
RE: what is this like the tenth try? - by Sengir - 12-02-2009, 12:07 AM
RE: what is this like the tenth try? - by Phage - 12-02-2009, 12:13 AM
RE: what is this like the tenth try? - by Rökkan - 12-05-2009, 07:31 AM
RE: what is this like the tenth try? - by Jovian-12 - 12-08-2009, 09:00 PM
RE: what is this like the tenth try? - by Boo - 12-09-2009, 03:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)