Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

:!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!:
Rhymey got out of his because he doesn't have a fucking mic to record his song, and you do. And he sure as fuck didn't reread the rules twenty goddamn times and go "OH OH THIS YOU DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T DO THIS SO I CAN, RIGHT"

Please just do this fucking challenge and shut up, I'm not doing this because I don't like you, I'm not "out to get you", I'm just trying to embarass the fuck out of you or get you out of my goddamn hair, and one of these things is going to happen. Don't do it if you don't want, I don't give a shit.


Messages In This Thread
RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - by a babyass man - 12-06-2009, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)