Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Supra Maryo
#1
[Image: SuperMarioMasterSheet1.png]



For those of you who remember this from PT, yeah. I didn't make progress on this, but I plan on continuing it.

I tried to make my own style and all, too.

And before you comment, yeah. I used the SMW Pipes for shading references on my pipes. I plan on making the pipes' shading more original later.

:V


ALSO: I'm posting the Juicy Belmont sheet later, but just not at the moment, k?


Messages In This Thread
Supra Maryo - by Rosencrantz - 05-24-2008, 10:42 PM
RE: Supra Maryo - by Yoder - 05-25-2008, 01:59 AM
RE: Supra Maryo - by Rosencrantz - 05-28-2008, 07:20 PM
RE: Supra Maryo - by Badassbill - 05-28-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Supra Maryo - by Darklink - 05-28-2008, 08:10 PM
RE: Supra Maryo - by Rosencrantz - 05-28-2008, 08:18 PM
RE: Supra Maryo - by TPoe - 05-28-2008, 11:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)