Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help with tileset
#1
Okay, so I'm working at a Mario game and in my game I want to have Toad Town. Because there are no tilesets of Toad Town on TRS nor MFGG, I've decided to create it on my own. But...

Things aren't going to well. I suck at making sprites so one tile takes me like a half hour to do. So far, this is all I have done:
[Image: shitdj.png]

Can someone help me out with this?


Messages In This Thread
Help with tileset - by Grayskull.128 - 12-06-2009, 05:15 PM
RE: Help with tileset - by Vipershark - 12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
RE: Help with tileset - by Grayskull.128 - 12-06-2009, 05:29 PM
RE: Help with tileset - by Vipershark - 12-06-2009, 05:42 PM
RE: Help with tileset - by Grayskull.128 - 12-06-2009, 05:59 PM
RE: Help with tileset - by Vipershark - 12-06-2009, 06:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)