Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story: Credits Scenes
#10
(12-03-2009, 07:47 PM)KokinhoKokeiro Wrote:
(12-03-2009, 06:42 PM)Mageker Wrote: Wah, cool rip!
You said lagging battle? You could have asked me for a save after the battle, I had one >_<

Actually, I was using a save from my flashcard, and the moves that I got in the game (such Bowser's inhale ability) weren't appearing in the emulator no$zoomer, wich is the best and most fast. So, I needed to use the emulator DeSmuME to make these abilities appear, but it is very slow and some sprites appear half, like the Mario & Luigi vs. Bowser pixelarts that appear before the credits, wich I was going to include in this rip as extras. If you can send me that save, I'll be grateful!

You mean the save after the final battle, right?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story: Credits Scenes - by Mageker - 12-04-2009, 06:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)