I'm about to start making a sprite sheet, would someone tell me what to do after I finish the sheet?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
what do I do?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
what do I do? - by the buz - 12-02-2009, 06:22 PM
RE: what do I do? - by TomGuycott - 12-02-2009, 06:31 PM
RE: what do I do? - by the buz - 12-02-2009, 06:40 PM
RE: what do I do? - by Cobalt Blue - 12-02-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: what do I do? - by the buz - 12-02-2009, 07:54 PM
RE: what do I do? - by Cobalt Blue - 12-02-2009, 08:01 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

