Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
#65
(12-01-2009, 11:34 PM)Bazzoka Wrote: Again, you know where I stand, but I have to admit that's a pretty solid starting roster, so I'm cool with this.

EDIT:
I'd also say I'm against newcomers in the starting roster, but then I can't really complain since Brawl had a good chunk of it's newcomers in the starting roster.

I think Little Mac and Starfy are fair as starters as Brawl introduced Olimar and Pit as starters, and they were from new franchises to the series. Besides, there's still plenty of hidden newcomers, only those two as starters.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Teeks - 12-01-2009, 11:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)