Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
#49
(12-01-2009, 10:34 PM)Rökkan Wrote: *too lazy to quote posts*

I was actually wanting to have a Warriors of Light character or a Black Mage, but still, the roster is really solid
Also, pointing this out again, even though it shouldn't really matter right now, but we should use Isa instead of Saki. I said it a lot, but everyone seems to be ignoring this.

Yeah, a real Square rep would have been nice, but by moving Geno we can include all of the final four from the poll. And I don't know anything about S&P so I went with the one people knew. What does Isa look like?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Ton - 12-01-2009, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)