Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

my sprite sheet
#4
I just checked the SA Chao sheet and you're right. I wish I would've known about those sprites to begin with. :/

Either way, it's still a horrible recolor, because it doesn't have any AA. At all. Not to mention tSR doesn't even accept recolors, Sonic00. You better reread this so you know what is accepted here.


Messages In This Thread
my sprite sheet - by Sonic00 - 11-25-2009, 07:53 PM
RE: my sprite sheet - by Stooben - 11-25-2009, 08:05 PM
RE: my sprite sheet - by Vipershark - 11-25-2009, 08:11 PM
RE: my sprite sheet - by Stooben - 11-25-2009, 08:23 PM
RE: my sprite sheet - by TomGuycott - 11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
RE: my sprite sheet - by Alpha Six - 11-26-2009, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)