Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread (Koopalings official art!)
(11-23-2009, 02:42 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Hey guys.

I liked Petey, Mega Goomba, Monty Tank, and Thunder Lakitu over the Koopalings.

=( I miss Petey.
It would've been nice to have a variety of bosses along with the Koopalings, but the Koopalings by themselves are just fine, IMO

Anyway, I just beat it two days ago without having the Super Guide appear, and I got a little Star next to my Save File.

[Spoiler]Also, World 9's Unlocked, and I only have one Level opened on it...[/Spoiler]

Time to go collect some Star Coins


Messages In This Thread
RE: New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread (Koopalings official art!) - by JoshR691 - 11-23-2009, 03:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)