So, I'm working on a pikachu sprite sheet,and this is what I have.I know it's not much,but how is it so far?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by Mariopoke - 11-21-2009, 04:37 PM
RE: Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by Devicho - 11-21-2009, 04:40 PM
RE: Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by Mariopoke - 11-21-2009, 04:42 PM
RE: Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by CeeY - 11-21-2009, 07:44 PM
RE: Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by Gollum - 11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
RE: Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by Roconza - 11-21-2009, 09:56 PM
RE: Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by Cobalt Blue - 11-22-2009, 02:03 AM
RE: Custom Pikachu Sprite sheet. - by Eagallowglass - 11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

