Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo Gems
#1
The original purpose for this sprite rip was to study broken glass but I figured since I ripped it already, I might as well share it with a sprite community.

[Image: gemsicon.png]

[Image: spritegems.png]
By tkgb at 2009-11-18

I'm not the best sprite riper or even a sprite ripper so if there is something that needs fixing, by all means please do tell me. I just simply ripped these from the sprite map in Kawaks so I'm sure there is something that should be done.


Messages In This Thread
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo Gems - by TKGB - 11-19-2009, 02:11 AM
RE: Super Gem Fighter II Turbo Gems - by TKGB - 11-19-2009, 03:33 AM
RE: Super Gem Fighter II Turbo Gems - by Ton - 11-19-2009, 03:40 AM
RE: Super Gem Fighter II Turbo Gems - by TKGB - 11-19-2009, 06:10 PM
RE: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo Gems - by Ton - 12-03-2009, 11:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)