Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

OBJECTION! The Ace Attorney Series Thread!
#7
Ohhh okay, I knew there must be a legitimate reason. I felt like it was like I was the starter and everyone was avoiding the topic cause it felt like trolling. That's a first I'm hearing about the Trilogy being released for WiiWare what about Ace Attorney 4? Apollo Justice?

The games are pretty neat and getting neater with the whole 3rd person point and click adventure getting back to it's routes.

Well hopefully we can dust this thing off when the series picks back up and people either get with it, or realize they're wasting away without it. Yeah I'm looking at you Tyv.


Messages In This Thread
RE: OBJECTION! The Ace Attorney Series Thread! - by Omegajak - 11-18-2009, 10:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)