Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Venusaur
#6
Thank you for all the advice, working at it. This is why I posted now instead of later.

It felt weird making the head any bigger, but I'll try to make it work. The wider, lower body I can do. My ref didn't show the tail, so I guessed there, no problem changing that. On the petals though, I even just rechecked a bunch of refs, and the petal do NOT go all the way around, just three on each side.

But thank you so much Wes, that's really helpful(oh, and thank you Metaru & Furs & Alcala as well!).

Back in a bit with a new edit!


Messages In This Thread
Venusaur - by Ego - 11-17-2009, 01:26 AM
RE: Venusaur - by AutumnSpire - 11-17-2009, 04:47 AM
RE: Venusaur - by Cobalt Blue - 11-17-2009, 07:23 AM
RE: Venusaur - by Wes - 11-17-2009, 04:34 PM
RE: Venusaur - by Dave - 11-17-2009, 04:53 PM
RE: Venusaur - by Ego - 11-17-2009, 06:35 PM
RE: Venusaur - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 11-18-2009, 01:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)