Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi.
#3
Third: Be sure to specifically say what you used and who ripped it, otherwise people will probably get mad with you. The fact that you mentioned that you actually did get sprites from certain places is a step in the right direction though.

Also, not really that bad. I just wish I knew what was custom, edited, or not yours. And I'm assuming it is meant for a black background, otherwise lots of him would become transparent if you tried to move him onto a different kind of background.


Messages In This Thread
Hi. - by B_O_Double Roasted Salsa - 11-17-2009, 02:14 AM
RE: Hi. - by Ultimecia - 11-17-2009, 02:25 AM
RE: Hi. - by TomGuycott - 11-17-2009, 02:40 AM
RE: Hi. - by [robo9] - 11-17-2009, 08:21 AM
RE: Hi. - by Maneko - 11-17-2009, 09:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)