Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi.
#1
I wanted to see what you all think about some sprites I am posting for a pipe dream Castlevania hack I have been mulling over for some time. Many of the sprites are custom some are from Tile Molester, this site or Sprites INC or other places. The sprites are large but then again if you have seen Cadence and or the Simon's Quest final boss sprites then maybe my stuff isn't so outlandish. Take a look and tell me what you think. Either way I really enjoyed working on these. [Image: SpriteProject1.jpg]

More to come.


Messages In This Thread
Hi. - by B_O_Double Roasted Salsa - 11-17-2009, 02:14 AM
RE: Hi. - by Ultimecia - 11-17-2009, 02:25 AM
RE: Hi. - by TomGuycott - 11-17-2009, 02:40 AM
RE: Hi. - by [robo9] - 11-17-2009, 08:21 AM
RE: Hi. - by Maneko - 11-17-2009, 09:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)