Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Smash Bros. Project 5.0 (Palette now in first post)
#46
Is it okay if we have a new Jigglypuff? I don't really like the current one..
I made a fix up if that's okay to make it look more accurate to Jiggylpuff's real appearance, size, ect. I just never got the feet done cause I just couldn't get them right. :/
[Image: smashbros.png]
Enjoy *poofs away*


Messages In This Thread
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Wes - 10-29-2009, 04:14 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-29-2009, 04:17 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Wes - 10-29-2009, 04:42 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by CeeY - 10-31-2009, 09:52 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Gold - 10-30-2009, 01:38 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-30-2009, 01:32 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-31-2009, 11:43 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-31-2009, 10:03 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-31-2009, 10:23 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 11-01-2009, 08:02 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 (Palette now in first post) - by Star - 11-16-2009, 11:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)