Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy)
#14
Sorry. I know I shouldn't have touched the rep button, but it felt like the thing to do at the time. I'll be less uptight with it in the future.

I'll take Kilgore Trout's advice and not touch this again. Have fun with the "out with a bang" thing. And you know exactly who "zmiss" is.


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Zemious - 11-15-2009, 08:33 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 09:26 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 10:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)