Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Arceus Pixel Art WIP
#9
(11-15-2009, 03:36 PM)Cshad Wrote: All I'm really saying is experiment with another style, it looks like the same thing you've been doing for all your other pokemon pixel arts. Try making a more interesting palette, look up some different shading techniques to try out. I just want to see you try something new.
Well, yes, that's true...but the problem is that I'm still inexperienced enough that I don't really know any other styles, and I've always taught myself everything to do with spriting because guides usually don't help me. And I'm certainly no good at making the radically mixed-up palettes that some artists can pull off.

For a while I've been wanting to experiment with how to pull off a sprite with varying lineart thickness, rather than the consistently 1-pixel wide that I've been doing, but I don't know where to start.


Messages In This Thread
Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by ClawedNyasu - 11-15-2009, 12:52 AM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by Baegal - 11-15-2009, 10:52 AM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 11-15-2009, 10:56 AM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by ClawedNyasu - 11-15-2009, 02:39 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by Cshad - 11-15-2009, 03:36 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by ClawedNyasu - 11-15-2009, 06:32 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by Cshad - 11-15-2009, 02:07 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by Dave - 11-15-2009, 02:09 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by treeckodude - 11-15-2009, 02:46 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by GrooveMan.exe - 11-15-2009, 06:50 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by ClawedNyasu - 11-16-2009, 09:28 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by Cshad - 11-16-2009, 10:30 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by Dave - 11-17-2009, 05:19 PM
RE: Arceus Pixel Art WIP - by CeeY - 11-18-2009, 12:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)