Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Boo!
#3
I did. I played all the way through. I attemted boolosus, but it sucked so badly,
I HAD to do something else. And I figure if I practice enough in one style, I'll eventually get really good at it. Also, the rules don't say the edits had to be complicated, they just had to be good. I'll also redo the jewel, but what should I do to the bowser to make him look more like a zombie?


Messages In This Thread
Boo! - by trifart - 07-21-2008, 11:53 PM
RE: Boo! - by Cshad - 07-22-2008, 12:02 AM
RE: Boo! - by trifart - 07-22-2008, 12:25 AM
RE: Boo! - by Cshad - 07-22-2008, 10:59 AM
RE: Boo! - by trifart - 07-22-2008, 03:35 PM
RE: Boo! - by CeeY - 07-22-2008, 12:33 PM
RE: Boo! - by trifart - 07-23-2008, 12:42 AM
RE: Boo! - by Corporal Tom - 07-22-2008, 01:10 PM
RE: Boo! - by Rakia - 07-22-2008, 03:28 PM
RE: Boo! - by Rakia - 07-22-2008, 03:41 PM
RE: Boo! - by ~BRICKLIN~ - 07-22-2008, 08:37 PM
RE: Boo! - by trifart - 07-22-2008, 08:57 PM
RE: Boo! - by ~BRICKLIN~ - 07-23-2008, 01:20 AM
RE: Boo! - by Rakia - 07-23-2008, 06:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)