Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ATTENTION, all who played M&L: Superstar Saga
#76
Okay. I am about 40% done the spritesheet now. I have all of the sprites of Fox, Excite Bike Racer, and as many of Olimar that I can keep on the Key Item screen (some of the sprites of the Pikmin being thrown go off of the screen).

Well, I do not have any more teasers yet, but I hope that you all like the sprites when I am done.

By the way, one of you wanted a Samus emoticon, right? I am working on Samus now, so I will try to make the animation that you want.

Have a nice day.


Messages In This Thread
RE: ATTENTION, all who played M&L: Superstar Saga - by Salanewt - 11-14-2009, 06:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)