Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So I found some stuff in SMW
#11
(11-11-2009, 02:13 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: We need some kind of strike force that looks for unused stuff in games. Tongue
I'd join it! Big Grin

Those cape sprites are used in the game, just not for the death sprites. The varieties of Super Koopa that run along the ground before taking off use them.
Here's a screenshot from Donut Plains 1 for proof:
[Image: Super%20Koopa%20screenshot.png]

The Super Mario Bros. subtitle also has a number 4, which exists in the data as well:
[Image: Beta%20Subtitle.png]

This can be seen on the Japanese box:
Link


Messages In This Thread
So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-11-2009, 12:05 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 12:09 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-11-2009, 12:59 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 01:17 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Solink - 11-11-2009, 08:24 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-11-2009, 01:46 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 02:13 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Jdaster64 - 11-11-2009, 10:36 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 10:42 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-12-2009, 01:04 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Mattrizzle - 11-14-2009, 02:49 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-14-2009, 09:42 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Codestar - 11-14-2009, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)