Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So I found some stuff in SMW
#1
[Image: unusedsmw.png]
Seemingly nonexistance things found in SMW's graphics. Some sort of a tiny smoke thing (Maybe used for a level far from Yoshi's House? I wasn't sure of the palette), music note, chain link like object (..!), some kind of walking fireball (?), a cloud/dirt tile (?) in with the Sumo Bros, Monty Moles, etc., possibly unused cape tiles for the Super Koopas?, Dino Rhino's fabled fire shooting frames, and lastly, the Super Mario Bros. logo seen in the ancient SMW commercial, but was removed in the final release, the graphics of course, weren't.

I'd submit this if it wasn't a cluttered mess; and if it served any purpose to ANYONE.


Messages In This Thread
So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-11-2009, 12:05 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 12:09 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-11-2009, 12:59 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 01:17 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Solink - 11-11-2009, 08:24 AM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-11-2009, 01:46 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 02:13 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Jdaster64 - 11-11-2009, 10:36 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-11-2009, 10:42 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Sonikku - 11-12-2009, 01:04 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Mattrizzle - 11-14-2009, 02:49 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Ton - 11-14-2009, 09:42 PM
RE: So I found some stuff in SMW - by Codestar - 11-14-2009, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)