Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Overworld Sprite HG/SS/DP/P style
#3
The hair needs to be fixed on some of them, like on Crystal. Crystal's hair needs to be a bit darker too.The tops of everyones heads, like where the hat or hair feels too flap.
Ask does not look like he has a face. o.o
Maybe you should give him one.
Your Nurse joy just does not look right to me.
The bodys are ok, but the shading is just, bla, it neess to be fixed.
I hoped I helped a bit. Cute
And keep on trying is all I can really say, I guess.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Overworld Sprite HG/SS/DP/P style - by Ego - 11-10-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: Overworld Sprite HG/SS/DP/P style - by WindDragonKP - 11-10-2009, 10:20 PM
RE: Overworld Sprite HG/SS/DP/P style - by Ego - 11-11-2009, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)