Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Arcade sprites
#2
(11-09-2009, 11:59 PM)DJGameFreakTheIguana Wrote: this really more of a question then a request. What's the best way to rip Arcade sprites? i'm using mame and I'm trying to rip sprites from Crud Buster, and I'd like to get Altered Beast as well. Do I need some kind of tile program or do I need to use a totally different Emulator?

While I can't really help you with this, there's a stickied thread in the Sprite Discussion thread titled Ripping Questions. Try posting there, as far as I can tell this subforum gets MUCH less attention.
As for the question, all I can suggest is Animget, but I have no experience with Arcade emulation.

Hope it helps, and I hope you get what you're looking for!


Messages In This Thread
Ripping Arcade sprites - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 11-09-2009, 11:59 PM
RE: Ripping Arcade sprites - by Ego - 11-10-2009, 12:20 AM
RE: Ripping Arcade sprites - by Ego - 11-10-2009, 12:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)