Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Should we have DLCs? (Downloadable content/addons, similar to XBox's Pay and play but for free)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
4 80.00%
No
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DLCs
#7
I think he's got the skill to do it. Righ tnow just the basic physics engine alone is the best smash clone I've seen out there (controls are iffy imo but eh, would be nice to have possible multiplayer on one PC), so I have faith in him.


Messages In This Thread
DLCs - by Black Boo - 11-09-2009, 09:57 PM
RE: DLCs - by Kairos - 11-09-2009, 10:02 PM
RE: DLCs - by Kitsu - 11-09-2009, 10:08 PM
RE: DLCs - by Black Boo - 11-09-2009, 10:09 PM
RE: DLCs - by Negative-Zer0 - 11-09-2009, 10:10 PM
RE: DLCs - by Kitsu - 11-09-2009, 10:17 PM
RE: DLCs - by Black Boo - 11-09-2009, 10:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)