Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kingdom hearts Mobile
#6
(11-03-2009, 03:14 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Way better now.
I'm not sure if it's going to be accepted, but so far so good,

well, the sprites from the website are the same from the game... and this sheet won't be accepted right now (I need to organize it) since its incomplete, thats why I'm putting it in the ripping projects
(11-03-2009, 02:36 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: This is actually from a game? Oh, the japanese website...I'm not sure if these count then...but they're okay with me...are there animations?

The sprite s from the website are the same sprites from the game (KH mobile)...
as far as I know, animations are only for the characters... and I didn't rip them so for now, thi sheet is good.


Messages In This Thread
Kingdom hearts Mobile - by magicsnake - 11-01-2009, 01:33 PM
RE: Kingdom hearts Mobile - by Ultimecia - 11-01-2009, 04:32 PM
RE: Kingdom hearts Mobile - by magicsnake - 11-02-2009, 05:18 AM
RE: Kingdom hearts Mobile - by Carpaccio - 11-03-2009, 02:36 PM
RE: Kingdom hearts Mobile - by Ultimecia - 11-03-2009, 03:14 PM
RE: Kingdom hearts Mobile - by magicsnake - 11-03-2009, 04:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)