Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

On the subject of Warcraft 3
#1
Should I extract all of the textures from Warcraft 3 for submission to TSR? It's a generally simple process, though I'd have to convert them to TGAs or transparent PNGs, then put them into ZIP/RAR files for ease of use.

The total size of the game is quite large, and I'm not sure TSR would benefit from it in the end.

What say ye?


Messages In This Thread
On the subject of Warcraft 3 - by Ekoi - 11-03-2009, 12:11 PM
RE: On the subject of Warcraft 3 - by KaraszKun - 11-03-2009, 12:13 PM
RE: On the subject of Warcraft 3 - by Ultimecia - 11-03-2009, 03:02 PM
RE: On the subject of Warcraft 3 - by DrKelexo - 11-06-2009, 06:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)